Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Trouble!


I've been thinking of what Anime should I watch this spring, never knew that there was another trouble coming :D

To-Love-Ru is having an OVA release and it will be up on the 3rd of April. Would have never known if I didn't do the search, and also thanks to Moetron's list.

For my thoughts, here goes:

I didn't really like the last To-love-ru Anime cause it didn't align with the manga, although its still moving with the same direction. The manga is really a lot better!!

I did like the music and the voices ~~ohh Tomatsu Haruka~~ yeah I find her voice really cute, especially in the Daisuki Mikke song. I'm looking forward to hear them (her) again :D

The story in the manga hasn't really moved lately, Though every chapter give you a lot of LAWLs and I mean a lot. I wonder how it would end? My freakin head gave me this..
Yeaaaaahhh!!

I realized I don't want to know how the story would end. I just wanna enjoy more LAWLs :D

2 comments: