Sunday, March 15, 2009

NixAkki is Watching...


I'm currently watching the Tower of Druaga - Sword of Uruk anime, by Gonzo of course, for I have time to relax more.

My life: I really love being busy with many things, that I have things to do everyday, although my time for leisure is really decreasing.. really.. lol! Though I don't really regret anything of it.

Back to topic So why watch this when theres so many much worthier? Well its because of the frustration for na unclear, hanging, and damn ending of its first season. I'm also curious about Kaaya and Neeba (traitors!!) intentions in going to the Mythical Tower, and the King Gilgamesh's goals.

Adding up, I also missed Jil's stupidy, though his gags are not really good to me.. but why do I miss? can't answer lol!

I'll write (maybe not sure) some thoughts about the whole second season after I finished it.

2 comments:

  1. Saw the first ep and was not convinced [first season] Is it really that good? I might change my mind if it is ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of ep of the 1st season was just a joke. The story is really good and has many lol scenes ^^

    ReplyDelete