Monday, March 2, 2009

Lets Exchange Links!

Link exchanging is a very essential in having a website or blog. It's to have a nice ranking on the internet. Website owners know this and using not just this but many other techniques to increase their website rankings. Certain techniques are tagged as SEO or Search Engine Optimization.

As a blog owner, I too need SEO, but as of now link exchanging is at top priority. If you would like to exchange links with me, you may contact me at nixakki[at]gmail[dot]com Say no to SPAMS!
You may also send a comment here in my blog, and expect that I'll be looking for you. Link exchange is very healthy for everyone!

Preffered Niche: Anime and Otaku Life, Internet News, Web Development, Pinoy and Local, Youth, and everything that has sense. chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment