Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bara no Maria


Fast Info:

Alternate title: A Brave Heart of Red Rose
Categories: action, comedy, fantasy
Author: Jyumonji Ao

Just read the manga randomly, tired of look at long lists manga indexes. I thought of it as as full action manga, judging on first impressions.

The main character is Maria Rose, yeah that girl on the left image, freakin fool me with that serious look. Side characters in the story is always saying she's cute, but I really don't find her that way (I'm not a red hair fan!). She's the type who ignore compliments. The sword she is wielding is called the "Fake Consuming Inferno" (yeah a fake), though it was confiscated for breaking the "Object D'art Judi-chan". O_o

I didn't really got the plot at the first chap, but I really loled alot especially when Azian, another side character, showed up. I wish to congratulate him for exposing Maria-san's pervertedness lol. ROFL with his stupid corny lines.

"Maria Rose. You are a Rose. I am the thorns. I'll remove any harmful insect that dares to trouble you"

The fighting scenes are so cliche, bullying the weak!! Though I enjoy those kind of scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment